Marta Witowska MSc, BSc, MA, PGDip
Skilled and results driven Senior Project Controller and Cost Manager with over 7 years of experience providing a comprehensive, appropriate Budget Control with consistent Project Cost estimate by assist forecasting processes and offering trending information throughout multiply Projects in the UK. Synchronising and implement a structured challenge management processes within each of the role which provide me with a complex of tangible technical and managerial experience.Successful at managing Budget, accurate Forecasting throughout regular meetings and focused on set up a new range of Budget and Costs Reporting aligned with Planning Lifecycle streamlining processes within range of Project assignments.
Possess excellent organised skills and demonstrated willingness to be flexible to changing priorities while meeting tight deadlines.
Methodology & Objectives
- Chairing the Project Control Board to ensure accuracy of Budget funds request
- Compiling, interpreting and presenting Budget vs Actuals and Cost Performance reports
- Chairing Project Cost Control meetings and lead the Forecast review meetings
- Ability to build a good relationship with Directors, PMs, other teams and Finance
- Ensuring accuracy of the PO’s Planning and Accruals processes following discussion with stakeholders
- Reconcile and coordinate Project Technical Quotes with client status reports
IT Skills: Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook), Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, Data analysis, EV, ARM, Spreadsheets (Excel, Macros, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUM IFS, IFERROR, INDEX MATCH, SUM PRODUCT), Advanced excel formulas, Technical Finance Skills, Proficiency of preparing Financial Statement, QuickBooks, Payment to Pay, Invoicing, Expense Tracking, Sales, Business Intelligence Software Enterprise Systems ERP – SAP, SAP AP Account Payable, Oracle, Budget, Forecasting and Planning Software, Plan purchase and allocate Labour Hours, Analytical Skills, Budget Preparation, Variance Analysis, Accurate Forecasting, Resilience, Collaboration and Teamwork, Flexibility, Critical Thinking, Communication, Leadership, Management and Self-Management, Organisational, Time Management, Understanding Social Media Trends.